Covering the exhaust fan with fan seals can help to keep the cool air inside during summers and stop it from escaping during winters.
During summers, it is important to keep the outside temperature as cool as possible to avoid too much heatstroke.
Similarly in winter, it is important to cover the exhaust fan vents to fix any potential problems with frozen pipes as well as to keep your home cozy during those harsh cold months.
Indoor air quality can be compromised by the escape of conditioned air. This can make it difficult to maintain an indoor temperature, which in turn leads to more energy usage.
By just installing the exhaust fan seals, you can maintain the temperature of your home in any season. You can get your free exhaust fan seals by just giving us a call.
Why do you need to install exhaust fan seals?
Exhaust fan seals better help the fans to circulate air and remove moisture and smoke from the home. However, if you don’t have fan seals properly installed in your home, you may experience reduced airflow, increased humidity levels, and additional smoke and gas emissions.
If you’re experiencing any of these issues, it’s important to take action and replace your exhaust fan seals right now absolutely for free under the VEU program.
Benefits of Installing exhaust fan seals under VEU scheme?
Air sealing your home can have many benefits, including:
- Free of cost
- Save money on electricity bills
- Improve home energy efficiency
- Reduce the number of colds and flu outbreaks in your household
- Your home will smell refreshed
Problems With Open Exhaust Fan Vents?
- You might experience an increase in your electricity bills because of the inconsistent inside temperature of the home.
- Home exhaust fan vents can become clogged with leaves, dirt, and other debris over time and cause the fan to not function properly.
- Open exhaust fan vents can allow heat and air to escape from the home, leading to potential problems such as moisture damage and electrical fires.
- Home exhaust fan vents can also create noise pollution, which can negatively affect the quality of life in a home.
- This can lead to allergies and other respiratory issues in people who are sensitive to dust and other particles.
Get Free Exhaust Fan Seal installation under VEU program
Installing an exhaust fan seal can ensure that your home is protected from potential damage caused by stale air.
When installing an exhaust fan seal, it is important to make sure that the seal is properly fitted and seated against the fan housing. Our professional team knows exactly how to do it.
You just need to give us a call & you will get your exhaust fan seals installed absolutely for free.
How Often Should You Change Your Exhaust Fan Seals?
Changing an exhaust fan seal is a routine maintenance task that should be performed at least every 6 months, or whenever the fan becomes noisy or starts to leak. As you can see, there are many benefits to air sealing your home. Not only will it improve the smell of your home, but it will also help keep the air clean and healthy for everyone in your household.
Our Installation Process
- Cleaning of the area where the exhaust fan will be installed.
- Removing any obstructions, such as insulation, pipes, or cables.
- Measuring and cutting the appropriate sealant to fit the area around the exhaust fan.
- Applying sealant around the perimeter of the exhaust fan with a caulking gun or a roller.
- Replacing any obstructions and finish by caulking around the edges of the hole & done 🙂